The PTG Yearbook Committee is happy to announce yearbooks have arrived and pickup will take place on Thursday, July 16. Please arrive according to the pick up schedule that Dr. O’Connell provided for the pick up of student belongings on Thursday, July 16 as the Yearbook Committee will be onsite with yearbooks!!
- If students in K-4 HAVE a labeled bag from their teacher, the yearbook WILL BE in the student’s bag.
- NO bag in the cafeteria? Exit the building…the Yearbook Committee will be stationed outside Door 14 (Cafeteria Door) for those students that DID NOT have a bag of belongings but did purchase a yearbook.
- 5th Grader? You may pick up your book ANYTIME during the time period of 9 am-1:45 pm.
- If you have children in different grades, we ask that you come at your YOUNGEST child’s scheduled time.
On June 10th and June 11th, our 5th graders participated in a farewell drive-thru ceremony at Allenwood. Our Dragons received a certificate from Dr. O’Connell, magnet from WIS, and were gifted Wall t-shirts from the 5th Grade Committee and graduate lawn signs from the PTG designed by Coman Graphics.
“Congratulations to the 5th Graders on your elementary successes. Although the school year had some unexpected twists and turns, do not let this moment define your time at Allenwood or overshadow your accomplishments. While you have had to adapt to many changes, some things remain constant: the smile and support of your teachers, the bond between friends, and the unwavering strength of being an Allenwood Dragon. You have earned this moment and I wish you continued success next year.” -Lauren Galok, PTG President
- Find the same exclusive titles as our in-school Book Fair
- Orders ship direct to home
- FREE shipping on book-only orders over $25*
- All purchases benefit our school and earn 25% in rewards
Any questions please contact Kristin Coman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Free standard shipping is available on book-only orders of $25 or more, after all discounts are applied. Free standard shipping (books) must be selected during checkout. Orders containing products other than books are not eligible for this shipping promotion.
The yearbook committee wanted to give an update on the 2020 Allenwood yearbook order.
Jostens has informed us that they are experiencing delays due to Covid regulations. We expect our books to ship within the next couple of weeks and will provide another update about delivery as soon as we have more information from Jostens. Thanks for your patience!
Even if you aren’t waiting for your yearbook order everyone can participate in Yearbook Digital Signing Pages, that gives every dragon the chance to create virtual signing pages, invite their friends to leave messages, and print out the final pages to keep as a permanent keepsake.
Directions on how to participate will be distributed by the home room teachers!
A message from ALLENWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Please share this video with our Dragons: https://youtu.be/ikRh2NIfuAQ
Thank you, Mrs. Bramley, for creating this masterpiece! Stay well, Erin
Orders are arriving this week and porch pick up is scheduled for Friday 3/27 & Saturday 3/28 at 1492 Jusmar Drive, Sea Girt. In the spirit of social distancing, we have created a sign up so everyone can safely get their orders. Please use the link below to choose your pick up time. Email email@example.com with any questions.