Whether our Dragons are learning at home or in the classroom, first day pictures still need to be taken!
Below are TWO types of signs designed to fit to print on standard 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper/cardstock…download your sign(s), print and show your Allenwood spirit!
Back to school shopping is in full swing!
Be sure to do any shopping you would normally use Amazon for through Amazon Smile at https://smile.amazon.com/ and select Allenwood Elementary PTG as your charity. When you do this, Amazon donates $$ back to Allenwood!
Last year Allenwood earned $200.49 from you online purchases through Amazon smile.
A simple and automatic way for you to earn the PTG 0.5% of your purchases every time you shop.
1. Go to smile. Amazon.com
2. Sign in to your Amazon account
3. Search for and select “Allenwood Elementary PTG”
Allenwood’s list is now available. Click on the link below for all the details. ** Please scroll through all the pages. It is more extensive this year and includes lists for all students and also broken down by grade.**
Our sale is going on now thru Thursday, September 3, 2020.
When checking out, please select “school delivery.” More information to follow regarding porch pickup.
New this year: Be sure to check out the Allenwood Dragons face masks. Child and adult sizes are available.
$20.00 per calendar, 40 chances to win!
Click the link below to buy your ticket(s).
Gift cards valued $25.00- $100.00.
Winning tickets will be drawn at 7pm on 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 11/6, 11/13, 11/20, 12/4, and 12/11. Five (5) tickets will be pulled on these dates, one (1) for each day of the week.
Your calendar(s) with ticket number(s) will be mailed to you. The Zoom link will be posted on www.awptg.org and the PTG Facebook page on the designated drawing days. Contact Lgalok@awptg.org with any questions.
*** When you feel like taking a break from cooking, please consider ordering from these restaurants. These local businesses generously donated their gift cards to our Designer Bag Bingo event that was cancelled in March. We thank them for their continued support.***
The PTG Yearbook Committee is happy to announce yearbooks have arrived and pickup will take place on Thursday, July 16. Please arrive according to the pick up schedule that Dr. O’Connell provided for the pick up of student belongings on Thursday, July 16 as the Yearbook Committee will be onsite with yearbooks!!
- If students in K-4 HAVE a labeled bag from their teacher, the yearbook WILL BE in the student’s bag.
- NO bag in the cafeteria? Exit the building…the Yearbook Committee will be stationed outside Door 14 (Cafeteria Door) for those students that DID NOT have a bag of belongings but did purchase a yearbook.
- 5th Grader? You may pick up your book ANYTIME during the time period of 9 am-1:45 pm.
- If you have children in different grades, we ask that you come at your YOUNGEST child’s scheduled time.